Theme: The Power of Music in Care
- Learn why music is important in caring for an aging population.
- Enjoy keynote performer and speaker, Order of Canada recipient and Juno-award winner Susan Aglukark.
- Hear caregivers share how they use and integrate music in regular practice.
- Save money by beating the early bird deadline of May 1.
- Enjoy the beautiful campus of St. Thomas University in vibrant Fredericton, NB.
- Discover music care resources and ideas YOU can use in caring for your clients and family.
- Network with fellow caregivers and music lovers from across Eastern Canada.
- Tune In to keynote speaker Jennifer Buchanan, whose book Tune In gives people the power to use music intentionally to reduce stress, improve productivity and restore health.
- Find out about current music medicine research by Toronto Rehabilitation Institute Senior Scientist Dr. David Alter’s presentation music and quality of life and Dr. Andrea Creech, Director of Research - Institute of Education, University of London, England.
- The conference is bilingual, with English and French simultaneous translation.
See the full program and register today at www.musiccareconference.ca or phone 905-852-2499.